Do you know what Yoga is? Is your interpretation any different than what most of us
think about it? Are you able to understand it well enough? Your Yoga teacher training Rishikesh
center will be full of people doing various Yoga poses. Do you think that all of them know and
understand what this practice is all about? If you want to understand Yoga just like your Yoga
teacher training Rishikesh experts wanted you to, start by understanding the various DOs and
DON'Ts of it. Read on to discover Yoga like never before:
The Several DO’s Of Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh:
· Do remember to follow the adage, “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” Every practitioner knows this rule like the back of their hand and they follow it religiously.
· Yoga practitioners around the world are advised to go to bed early. They should have a sound sleep and as soon as they get up, they should relieve themselves and wash their mouth thoroughly.
· Taking a bath comes next and as soon as they are done, they should start Yoga in fasting mode (empty stomach). They can also practice Yoga just an hour after taking a liquid diet, or 3 hours after their morning or evening snack and/or 5 hours after their meals.
· One could even practice asanas before they take a bath but, after they are done with their practice they should wait for some time before showering.
· Yoga should always be practiced on a flat or a leveled floor and in a calm and clean room whose doors and windows are open so that air and light could come in.
· It is always better to practice Yoga in a place or room or a spot in your home or garden that has tender sunrays coming in.
The Several DON'Ts Of Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
· Women should avoid regular practice when they are pregnant. However, there are a few specific asanas that can be fruitful.
· Never practice it after a heavy meal or a on a full stomach. Wait until 2-3 hours for it to digest.
· Remember not drink water or take a bath for at least 30 minutes after practicing Yoga.
· Yoga should not be practiced during any kind of illness, or after operations, or during the time you have a bandage on.
· Your Yoga teacher training Rishikesh expert will advise you to refrain from practicing any poses if and when you have sprains or fractures.
· Remember, just by knowing the various asanas in their correct form does not comprise its DO’s and DON’Ts. You have to be attentive to your Yoga teacher training Rishikesh expert to understand it better.