All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course.
The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable.
However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable urgent need or demand. Rishikesh School of Yoga at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within the period of one year.
We recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Paypal, Bank Transfer, Western Union
Ethical Code of Conduct:
1. It should be the responsibility of a student to fulfill the minimum prerequisites for the applied course.
2. Arrangements for the travel and accommodation will be the responsibility of students.
3. The rights to disavow admission to training, retreats or workshops are reserved by Rishikesh School of Yoga, India.
4. Before registering for your desired course, discuss it and gather all the necessary information for the course.
5. The fee for the course is to be paid at the time of registration, i.e., before the course starts.
6. It should be noted that, once the course fee is paid then it will neither be refunded nor be transferred under any circumstances.
7. Join the yoga course only if you are interested and do believe in the system of Rishikesh School of Yoga.
8. Dress Code is mandatory and so it should be strictly followed.
9. It’s your duty to maintain peace and silence in the school premises.
10. We are expecting a civilized and polite behaviour from all students so please avoid unnecessary noise or loud speaking, speaking harshly or rudely, hugging your partner and other types of indecent behavior in the school premises. This is strictly prohibited.
11. Students must understand the value of time and so be regular and punctual. Note that if student delay more than two classes monthly, then it may lead to their dismissal.
12. Inform us in advance in case you are unable to attend class.
13. Any kind of disobedience is not tolerated by us.
14. If you have any doubts, complaints, questions or suggestions regarding your course then please discuss it with the teacher in a polite way and at an appropriate time.
15. Do not misbehave or talk during the class.
16. After finishing your class, please leave the practice room within 5 minutes.
17. Behave properly with your teacher and so do not touch him/her or use their belongings for any reason without permission.
18. During and after the class, show respect to your teacher and course mates.
19. The student who permits access to unregistered students can be removed by the rights reserved to Rishikesh School of Yoga.
20. Please note that it is not the responsibility of Rishikesh School of Yoga for the losses from non-refundable travel arrangement that results from the renege of a student's participation.
At Rishikesh School of Yoga, we provide students with traditional, comprehensive teachings on all aspects of Yoga: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga-Vinyasa, Raja Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy Bhakti, Mantras & Vedic Science.
Get in Touch
Rishikesh School of Yoga 1 Yoga St., Badrinath Road Tapovan, Rishikesh Uttarakhand- 249192, India +firstname.lastname@example.org www.rishikeshschoolofyoga.org