Certainly, the most enthusiastic and preferable sport loved by people of all ages is none other than Rafting! This activity is fun-filled and at the same time, guarantees proper safety.
Moreover, none special skill is required to take the delight of this adventure sport. Just you have to do one thing! Follow all the instruction carefully and strictly before getting splashed into the water.
Rishikesh has been always the prime choice to enjoy White Water River Rafting. The reason is the sacred River Ganga that flow in this adorable city! The thrilling rapids yet calm nature of the river make the city prime choice for River Rafting.
The Ganges in Rishikesh offers 4 river rafting stretch as;
• Brahampuri to Rishikesh being the shortest river rafting stretch of 9 KM
• Kaudiyala to Rishikesh being the farthest river rafting stretch of 36 KM.
Besides these two river rafting stretches in Rishikesh; there are 2 more stretches to enjoy, i.e.,
• Shivpuri to Rishikesh River Rafting Stretch of 16 KM
• Marine Drive to Rishikesh River Rafting Stretch of 34 KM.
Best Season to Enjoy River Rafting in Rishikesh
Well, In my regard there is no particular time to enjoy adventures; If you are an adventure junkie, then you can enjoy it anytime. But; in the excitement of enjoyment, one should not neglect the Safety Factor.
• If you are planning to enjoy River River in Rishikesh during Monsoon Season; then sorry to say but it's a bad idea! as River Rafting is closed in Monsoon Season in Rishikesh. The water level and flowing current of water rises to its high level due to heavy rainfall during the months of July & August and so it is not favourable to enjoy River Rafting during these two months.
• Between the months of February to June; River Rafting in Rishikesh is in great demand. The water level of River Ganga is at a good level and so offers wondrous thrilling rapids to enjoy. These months witness the highest number of enthusiastic rafters converging Rishikesh from all over the globe. If you are crazy for water sports; then must plan to visit during the months of February to June!
• Between the months of September to January; River Rafting in Rishikesh marks the visit of several adventure junkies in the city of Rishikesh from all around the world. During these months; the river is so calm and so you can enjoy the thrill of River Rafting from September to January.
So, Pack your bags and visit Rishikesh to experience the best River Rafting!